The Centre de glaces Intact Assurance is the place to be for skating, running and power walking. Every day, many time slots are offered for free to residents of the Quebec City area. Visitors from outside the agglomeration are also invited to take advantage of the activities offered for a small fee.
For the general public, a minimum of 21 hours per week are planned for public skating and public running, 14 of which will be during peak hours on the oval (weekday evenings and weekends) and time slots are set aside for sports clubs.
PUBLIC SKATING DURING THE WEEKOpen to everyone : Monday to Friday, up to 3 sessions per day!
SCHEDULE 2022 :
- Go to the following link
- Select the desired sports platform (ice ring or rink #2)
- Select the desired week
- Consult the legend by clicking on the icon ☰ (top right)
RATES AND MEMBERSHIP 2021-2022 :
- Go to the following link
- Create your Sport Plus account (by clicking on "Sign in")
- Create your family members' accounts, if needed
- Select the desired free activity (skating or running)
- Select the annual or daily membership
- Proceed to order confirmation (or payment by credit card or bank debit)
- On your first visit, present yourself at the reception desk with a proof of residence to activate your membership
SKATE AND HELMET RENTAL (for 1 day, taxes included) :
- 1 pair of hockey skates with 1 helmet: $7.00
- 1 pair of speed skates with 1 helmet: $10.00
- 1 standard helmet: $3.00
- 1 speed skating helmet: $5.00
What is your style?
The Centre de glaces Intact Assurance has hundreds of pairs of hockey skates for rent for children and adults.
The call of the long blades?
Experience the sensation of speed by renting speed skates.
Beware, you may discover a new passion!
Safe and secure
Skating aids, protective helmets for children and adults are also available for rent at a modest cost.
Special equipment is available for people with reduced mobility and their assistants so that they can fully enjoy the pleasures of the ice skating. This equipment is available for free.
PUBLIC SKATING RULESOn the ice, skaters must:
Have a valid admission fee (single access or membership)
Wear ice skates
Wear a helmet and gloves (strongly recommended)
Ensure that young children are accompanied by an adult
Get up as soon as possible after a fall
Rest and sit in appropriate areas
On the ice, skaters may not:
Race or skate at excessive speeds
Squabble or push each other
Use a stroller or sled other than the equipment provided at the front desk
Skating with someone on their back or in their arms
Making a chain, playing tag or throwing objects
Practicing field hockey or figure skating tricks
Skating in the opposite direction, backwards or braking suddenly
Crowding or loitering at the edge of the rink
Drinking, eating or spitting
Using a cellular device while skating
Skating with headphones on